Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Getting more High Tech

Just wanted to tell everybody that I now have a website www.shlomosdrash.com, which, beside here, will have the current weekly portion. I have not done a lot on the site yet, but Its my plan to make it a incredible place for free resources for text study and other Jewish related topics within the next few months. Here's a preview of the things to come.
  1. The "Prayerbook Hebrew you Know by Heart" series of tutorials for self teaching. These are short exercises to help people learn the aleph-bet.
  2. Jewish Drumming site. My knowledge is still limited, but I'd love to have a place to get resources on good things to do and what drums and beat work in Jewish drum circles.
  3. Text study resources such as a guide to numbers and gematria, rabbinic histories, and the work in-progress "Shlomo's guide to Talmud"
  4. Handouts from presentations I give and announcements of upcoming seminars.
  5. Holiday related guides

Once I finally figure out how to upload and post adobe acrobat files, a lot of this will go on line pretty fast. But if there is other things you'd like to see, or have something to contribute, let me know by replying here on the blog or writing me at shlomosdrash@aol.com.

No comments: