Monday, April 28, 2008

Another trip, Another blog

Shalom y'all!

When I went to Alaska, I ended up writing an inspiring Shavuot Shlomo's Drash .
I got more than a few pieces out of the Galapagos Islands.
In 1995, when studying abroad in Rome, my final exam was a journal of my experiences.
In 1996 when I went back to Rome as a graduation present, I did the journal thing again.

It's 2008, or 5768 depending on how you look at it.

Shlomo's starts his first trip to Israel this week.

But instead of slowing good Ol' Shlomo down in his writing I'm planning to to write even more.
It's part travel log, part lesson in Jewish studies, part photo journal and maybe even a little bit of art. It's my personal journey too with my impressions and opinions of all this.

It's Shlomo's Israel, my blog of my first trip to Israel. I didn't want it interrupting the flow of Shlomo's Drash So I decided to do something different.

If you want to adventure along. I'll be over at http://shlomosisrael.blogspot.com

No comments: